Terms and Conditions of Credit
Mandura Pty Limited
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully. These terms and conditions may have changed since your last visit to this site. By using this site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, then do not use this site.
1. The Applicant warrants that the information provided in the Application is accurate, correct and complete and is supplied for the purposes of obtaining credit.
2. The person/s signing the Application warrants that he/she is duly authorised by the Applicant to apply for credit and execute this Application on their behalf.
3. The Applicant agrees that it is not entitled to any credit facilities until it receives notice in writing from Mandura Pty Limited, ABN 41 650 440 421 (“Mandura”) stating that credit facilities have been given and confirming the terms and conditions upon which such credit facilities are given. Until the Applicant receives such notice, any products and/or services that are supplied by Mandura to the Applicant will be on the basis of payment up front.
4. The parties agree that, if prior to formally approving credit, Mandura grants to the Applicant time to pay for any products and/or services supplied, it does so on these Terms.
5. In the event of Mandura granting credit facilities to the Applicant then:
a) All accounts are to be settled in full within the agreed trading terms noted on the Mandura statement and/or invoice. Credit facilities may only continue if payment is maintained in accordance with those agreed trading terms.
b) Should the Applicant default in making any payment in accordance with the agreed trading terms, then all monies owing to Mandura shall immediately become due and payable. Mandura shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 1.5% per calendar month on all overdue amounts from the date due for payment until the date of actual payment.
c) Any reasonable expense and/or costs or disbursements incurred by Mandura in recovering any outstanding monies including debt Collection agency fees and legal costs shall be paid by the Applicant.
d) It is expressly understood and agreed that this credit arrangement may be terminated at any time by Mandura. In that event, all monies owing to Mandura will be immediately due and payable.
e) Mandura may at any stage during the continuance of the credit arrangement impose as a condition precedent to the grant of further credit that the Applicant give such security or additional security or information as Mandura shall in its discretion think fit and in a form acceptable to Mandura. Mandura shall be entitled to withhold supply of goods or further credit until such security or additional security is obtained.
Change of Ownership / Particulars
Terms and conditions of Sale
Mandura Terms and Conditions of Sale, a copy of which is located at http://www.mandura.com.au/terms-and-conditions-of-sale is incorporated into these Terms and shall apply in respect of all sales made to the Applicant.
Mandura’s Terms and Conditions of Credit and Terms and Conditions of Sale form the agreement between the parties and are binding on the parties. These Terms and Conditions of Credit and Terms and Conditions of Sale will prevail over any subsequent document issued by the Customer. If the Application is received in electronic format, it is constituted as an original document.
For a Commercial Credit Application Form please click here.